Sunday, January 16, 2011

Makeup that I love....

Ok girls, I have makeup forever, and I have taken time and time to find the perfect things that I love.  I wanted to share them with you, and also learn what you love.  I have worked for Lancome and Prescriptive, but I can never stick with one brand no matter what! So here goes.....

Mascara:

DiorShow by Dior...I would say this is the best mascara ever made it does everything for your eyes.

Fiber Wig (sold in sephora)- this is like adding fake eyelashes to your eyes however you have to use i with another mascara

Fresh by benefit (sold in sephora) I would say that this is great to mix with the fiber wig, it is not as clumpy as DiorShow but personally I like the clumpy look.

Blush:

By far NARS orgasm is the best blush ever.  It is great with every skin color.

Eyeshadow:
For a palate Dior
For single shadows Nars would be number one come in next tied would be Makeup Forever and MAC. If you are looking for something that is super strong and is almost like stage makeup then makeup forever has a strong pigment.

Eyeliner:
Personally I use a brush and dip it in my black Dior Eyeshadow.  For a pencil liner I have found Lo real makes a great black one, I use both.  For a smudgy look, Dior has a great one that comes with a smudge brush on the other end.  Also for a thick look, try BAD GIRL (sold at sephora).

Lips:
For long lasting, Nars thin lipstick is great, I also love MAC lipsticks the price is good and they are great colors.  For gloss, I actually love the clear tube of wet and wild hahaha it is actually the same as lipglass by mac!

Foundation:  If you want a strong face cover Makeup Forever is the best, it is expensive but you will be completely covered.  If you wanna spend a little less and get great results MAC studio fix.

Brushes:
By farrrr the best brushes are Bobbi Brown hands down! I have had these brush's for over 9 years I clean them every night and they are still in great condition.  They are pricey, but if you buy them in a set usually they have better deals.  These are something worth investing in.



As for face cream, I personally don't use it, I use water and that has been the best thing for me.  Everyone is different.  So girls what do you use?!

2 comments:

  1. I too love NARS Orgasm blush! I also love a newer shade they have called Douceur... might have spelled it wrong. Its AMAZING for under cheekbones to make the face look thinner, and I just add a pop of Orgasm over the apples. Instant sexy look.
    I also adore Urban Decay products, their Naked palette is TO DIE! so pretty. :) I use their makeup brushes and also the Sonia Kashuk ones from Target are wonderful and very good quality.
    For lips I use MAC lipglass in Florabundance and any other pinky nude I can get my hands on.
    Cute post Bint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks, I have a return to make at Sephora, so I will grab that blush you named. Urban Decay I love soooo much, I have this dark blue denim type of color that I have just worn since like 1999 and I love it. Also their Silvers are great! I will have to look at the Naked palette. Sonia has great brush's I have had a few of them, I also have tried E.L.F from target that are cheap but are also good, I use the foundation one. Mac wanted like 45 for a foundation brush and I was like nope, I will just deal with a 1.99 one :D. Lipglass is so much fun! I love pinky Nude, I had this color a few years back I will have to find the name and tube and tell you it was sooooo cute. :) thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete